Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, May 13


I must've had a really bad week for my period to come twice in 3 weeks!

Oh well, at least I'm not pregnant.

(I'll be back with more; currently words are not coming out right and meanings are not represented appropriately and my life has been tipping on the edge of absofuckinlutely amazing and downright disgusting)

(Oh well; I was just kidding about the amazing part; I was wanted to make my life sound more interesting and oh my fucking god the office cat is rubbing its chee chee against my leg SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUCKKKK AND IT'S PURRING NOW URGHHHHHHH GAWWWD Geez seriously it's spread on all fours right now doing some sort of spiderman crawl while rubbing itself against me. GREAT. Even the cat hates me.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New